From Buddy Rich’s sumptuous jazz to the enchanting rock of the Beatles’ Ringo Starr, these world-famous drummers have never failed to give people an adrenaline rush. If you want to feel free and have fun, you have to learn to play drums.
Playing drums is said to be like athletics and martial arts. In addition to a significant amount of physical activity, it also positively affects you mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It is also very useful for children to learn drums as it improves academic performance and especially math skills.
Regardless of your level – from beginner to advanced – with our expert instructors, we offer our students plenty of opportunities to perform and ensure you always play the way you want to play.
- Proper techniques and posture in drumming
- Reading drum notes and understanding musical terms
- Gradual exercises for drumstick control, footwork and coordination
- Several rhythm styles and variations
- Drum playing ideas
- Stylized techniques and drum basics for versatility
- Wide repertoire performances
To get information about our drum lessons and to join our free trial lesson, you can contact us immediately at 0 (850) 305 9767 or fill out the trial lesson form.